One of the best ways you can get connected as well as grow in your faith at Bachelor Creek is by joining a Community Group. A Community Group is a small group of 8-12 people who meet together regularly for prayer, Bible study, fellowship, service, and encouragement. God never intended for us to live our lives in isolation. He designed us to work together in all areas of our life--including working together to accomplish His goals and experience His grace.
If you are interested in receiving more information about Community Groups click on the form below.
Community Group Form
Sunday Morning Classes
- "Abundant Life" / Room 112 / Ages 60-70 / 8am
- "Loyal Men & Women" / Room 311 / Ages 70-90 / 8am
- "Cornerstone" / Room 114 / Ages 35+ / 9:15am
- "Living Vessels" / Room 311 / Ages 30-50 / 9:15am
- "Living Stones" / Room 112 / Ages 50-85 / 9:15am
- "L.I.F.E." / Room 314 / Ages 50-70 / 9:15am
- "Priscillas" / Room 112 / Ladies only, All ages / 10:45am
Our Membership Class is designed around understanding what our church stands for and what we mean when we call ourselves Christians or church members. This class if offered quarterly. If you are interested in exploring membership here at Bachelor Creek click on the form below.
Membership Class Form
Right Now Media
Click below to access an online library of thousands of video resources to help you with parenting, marriage, discipleship and more!